Val Stefani has the ultimate Prom Giveaway. Enter for a chance to WIN your dream Val Stefani prom dress and the official Val Stefani Runway Swag Bag (includes Val Stefani tote, Val Stefani tumbler, and Val Stefani robe).
Follow the steps below and let us know what your three favorite Val Stefani prom dresses are for your chance to win.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. How To Enter: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”): Beginning 11/20/2017 at 12:01 AM (ET) through 2/28/18 at 11:59 PM (ET) (the “Entry Period”), go to https://www.valstefani.com/sweepstakes/ on a computer or wireless device and click “SUBMIT” within the listing titled Prom Sweepstakes. Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill. Winner Selection: Winner[s] (individually and collectively, the “Winner”) will be selected on or about 3/2/17 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. In the event the Sponsor does not receive any eligible entries, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the Sweepstakes. Drawing will be conducted Val Stefani whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: One Winner will receive a pre-selected dress from Val Stefani. Val Stefani will select which Winner will receive which dress. Total ARV: $700. If pre-selected dress is out of stock or not available in Winner’s size, it will be replaced with a similar dress with a value of less than $400 from the participating advertiser. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded in any form.
2. Winner Notification: Winner will be notified within one (1) month of the last day of the Sweepstakes, via e-mail, and/or at Val Stefani’s discretion, via postal mail. In the event the Winner doesn’t respond to Val Stefani’s notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Val Stefani will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Val Stefani shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes. List of Winner(s):
3. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per person for Sweepstakes. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If applicable, inaccurate, lost, late, misdirected or incomplete or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified. Online entrants must have valid email address and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Val Stefani of any change in email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are between the ages of 13-24 in their state or territory of residence at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, independent judging organizations, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. The Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws, rules and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. If the actual retail value of any Winner’s prize is $600 or more, the Winner must complete a W9 form and supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Winner (or, if a minor, in the name of the minor) for the actual value of the prizes received. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or potential Winner who are unable or unavailable to accept or utilize prizes as described herein. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Winner (and parent or legal guardian if Winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate Winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. Winner hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of his/her submitted entry, if applicable, to Val Stefani within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. By entering, Entrant grants permission for Val Stefani, and any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use the entrant’s submission (including an altered form of the entry), if any, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. If images are being submitted to Sponsor as a requirement for entry, Entrants agree that they have all rights to use the images submitted and to allow Val Stefani, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to reuse any of the images, without any liability, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes. Additionally, acceptance of the prize by Winner constitutes permission for Val Stefani and any affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use Winner’s name and/or likeness and biographical material for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, Winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize. Val Stefani is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
6. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES / INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant warrants and represents that his/her entry is original to the entrant, has not been previously published or won any award, and does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights (including, without limitation, copyrighted images or footage), trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity. Modification of an existing image does not count as original for purposes of this Sweepstakes. The entrant further warrants and represents that entrant has all appropriate clearances, permissions and releases for the entry, including releases from all persons appearing in the photograph, location releases for all recognizable locations, and releases from anyone who assisted in the creation of the photograph. The entrant must be able to provide on request all appropriate clearances, permissions and releases for the entry, including releases from all persons appearing in the photograph, location releases for all recognizable locations and releases from anyone who assisted in the creation of the photograph. The image must not contain any personally identifiable information of any person. Excepting those of Val Stefani, the image must not contain or reference any names, products or services of any company or entity or any third party trademarks, logos, trade dress or promotion of any brand, product or service. If any person appearing in the image is under the age of majority in their state of residence, the written consent and signature of a parent or legal guardian is required. At Val Stefani’s request, and in its sole discretion, Entrants may be required to execute an assignment and release transferring all rights and ownership of their image to Val Stefani, the form of such assignment to be determined by Val Stefani. In the event an entrant cannot provide all required releases, Val Stefani reserves the right, in Val Stefani’s sole discretion, to disqualify the applicable entry or seek to secure the releases and clearances for Val Stefani’s benefit. The photograph may not feature nudity or obscene language or material that is libelous or defamatory. Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of entrant hereunder. Val Stefani reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these Official Rules or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Sweepstakes. Entries that do not comply with the above requirements may not be eligible, and, if submitted, may be removed at any time in Val Stefani’s sole discretion. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Val Stefani, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
7. INTERNET/mobile: Val Stefani is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Val Stefani or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any Web site, or via the mobile phone or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet or mobile phone portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt of affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Val Stefani reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Val Stefani reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Val Stefani further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Val Stefani may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Val Stefani reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
8. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Orange County, CA (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California State law, without reference to Val Stefani’s choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Val Stefani., 9761 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618.